Camera-ready Submission: MLMI is using the same site for the final submission. Please follow the instructions from the Springer website to prepare your final submission:
- The proceedings will be prepared in full-color and the maximum number of pages for your final paper is 8 (including abstract and references). Note that since Springer will enforce their formatting rules, (even if you have modified them), it is extremely important that you strictly adhere to the guidelines (i.e. remove vspaces, smaller margins). The editors reserve the right to reject papers that are over the 8 page limit in the final version.
- Make sure that Springer standard for bibliographical references is strictly enforced. This is detailed in section 2.7 of the LNCS author guidelines. This is important for instance when citing previous LNCS proceedings such as MICCAI and MLMI
Authors of each accepted paper need to upload a single zip file (named as MLMI-Paper_ID.zip) including the following materials:
- A completed copyright form (LNCS-Springer_Copyright_Form)
- A PDF of the camera ready,
- Source files of the camera ready, namely, a Word file or a .tex file plus all figures, style files, special fonts, .eps, .bib etc.
Please replace your original pdf file with the zip file in the submission system.
Camera-ready Submission: MLMI is using an online submission system.